Now available THE PROMISE and A TWIST OF FATE

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Of all the genres that I write, I love doing the confession the most. Now I'm going to be doing them again for a great new site that will soon be up called Illicit Fruit. The gals are great and I'm certain the stories will be greater. I hope to see a great many people checking them out. I'll let everyone know the minute they go live.

Today will be the first meeting of the new writing group I have the pleasure and honor to help start for I'll be rubbing shoulders with some of the nicest gals I know, aside from being terrific writers like Gina Ardito, Debora Dennis and Bertrice Small. We'll be known as The Eastern Long Island Romance Writers or ELIRWA. Our meeting is to be held at 10:00 at the Riverhead Public Library. Anyone who is serious about writing any aspect of the romantic genre is invited to come. Yes, there'll be food--bagels and coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment