Now available THE PROMISE and A TWIST OF FATE

Friday, January 22, 2010

I never thought that writing under two names would become a problem. It's almost as if the two have become distinct personalities that have decided to go into competition. Without a doubt, Candy has gotten more attention and flaunts it. More than once, Candace has wanted to take a poke at her. Threatening not to talk to either one doesn't help. Nor did I sign on to be a mediator.

This situation reminds me of the time I had an argument with myself. The argument escalated to the point where neither one of us would apologize. It was definitely an ego problem. Finally, I swallowed my pride and apologized. We've been getting along okay since then. But now I have this to contend with. i should spite them both by coming up with a third pen name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment