Now available THE PROMISE and A TWIST OF FATE

Monday, January 3, 2011

Ellen Degeres Quotes

Ellen Degeneres Quotes: She always makes me laugh.

I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always say because it's such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her.

I was coming home from kindergarten - well they told me it was kindergarten. I found out later I had been working in a factory for ten years. It's good for a kid to know how to make gloves.

People always ask me, 'Were you funny as a child?' Well, no, I was an accountant.

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment