Now available THE PROMISE and A TWIST OF FATE

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ANOTHER RAVE VIEW FOR REVERIE



I opened my email this morning and discovered that my novella, Reverie, had received another fantastic--five star--review from BugsandBells for The Night Owl. I find this unbelievable because I never wanted to write the paranormal. After all, I have enough trouble dealing with the present real things that occur. However, I'd promised a writer friend, who is no longer with us,that I would. She must be laughing her head off from wherever she is. Every now and then, I think I hear her say, "I told you so."


Photobucket

Review of Reverie
Author: Candace Gold

Genre: Paranormal Romance, Ghosts

Reviewed by: BugsAndBells


Purchase Book
Review Date:
Apr 05, 2011

ISBN:
9781616502430
Publisher:
Lyrical Press
Print:
eBook: $4.50
Published:
2011-03-21

Nikki O’ Connell is a journalist in New York
and is in a relationship with psychologist
Dr. Jonathan Greene. It seems like Jonathan
is always working and that is taking him away
from her. Nikki has always had trouble coming
to terms with your parent’s death. Can Jonathan
help her with accepting her past or at least
understanding? Or is it something more than
they both realize?

I just loved Reverie by Candace Gold. Nikki
O’Connell reminded me of myself. Gold really
brought both Nikki and Jonathan alive and you
really get a sense of where the stood, even
though they themselves had no idea. Both of
these characters were complex and simple at
the same time. I felt that there could really
be a series with these characters. I would be
the first one to read it.

Candace Gold really knows how to make you fall
in love with her characters and leaves you
wanting more.
________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment