Now available THE PROMISE and A TWIST OF FATE

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's Official!



My collection of confessions, I CONFESS, is now available at Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/63358.

Included in the collection are:

I Loved a Thief: When Lauren Brand is taken hostage during a bank robbery, her life is changed forever.

I Hitched a Ride Into a Sex-Slavery Ring: Stranded in the desert late at night, a young African-American woman hitches a ride—only it turns out to be a one-way trip to a sex-slavery ring.

Rogue In Blue: Sandy Greene's life is turned inside-out when she is stopped by a rogue cop.

My Parents Paid Him To Marry Me: The story of a young girl being forced into an arranged marriage with a total stranger.

I Will Keep My Baby: What would you do if your employer had the power to make you abort your baby?

Cruel Intentions: A young woman who has survived the loss of her son and marriage discovers that someone wants her dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment