Now available THE PROMISE and A TWIST OF FATE

Monday, July 18, 2011

Guest Blogging


Tomorrow, I will be guest blogging on Debora Dennis' blog, The Saucy Scribe, http://
thesaucyscribe.com. Deb's a very dear friend and it's a pleasure to hop on over there for me. I certainly hope everyone will stop by and see what I have to say. Like my writing, I continually surprise myself by doing something unplanned and unexplainable, so my blog entry will be just as unexpected. Since she asked me to make sure that the excerpt was PG-13, it would have been nice if I could use a passage from my Crazy Love, a humorous book due out in January from Lyrical Press.
Unfortunately, I haven't a cover for it yet, so I've decided to blog about Reverie. Ironically, it is a very sensual book about the ghost of Claude Debussy who was quite a womanizer. Anyway, I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment