Now available THE PROMISE and A TWIST OF FATE

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hurrican Irene

Though there's still substantial wind, Hurricane Irene has basically come and gone from my area of Long Island. The only damage we sustained were broken tree limbs. My family and I have a great deal to be thankful for because many other parts of the island remain under water. This hurricane is just another marker in the crazy weather the United States has been having. The debasting tornados and flooding has caused its share of damage. And living on the east coast, I experienced the aftershock of an earthquake. Too bad the terrorists aren't more patient. It seems that Mother Nature is destroying the country on Her own. It makes me wonder who had the audacity to piss her off enough to cause all this.

My heart goes out to those who were not as fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment