Now available THE PROMISE and A TWIST OF FATE

Thursday, March 25, 2010

back from vacation

The one thing I hate about vacations is that they're over too quickly. My hubby and I don't often go away, but this was his dream vacation. It was also our very much belated honeymoon. We spent it in Hawaii on the Big Island and Oahu.



On Oahu we climbed Diamondhead, a climb definitely not for the faint of heart and a once in a lifetime thing for me. I'm too sane to do it again. We checked out Waikiki, Honolulu and visited Pearl Harbor. We also went to a luau. There's something to be said about not staring into the eyes of something you intend to eat.





Waikiki







a view climbing Diamondhead


from the top of Diamondhead


As you can see the views were breathtaking. On Oahu we stayed at Waikiki. On the Big Island we stayed at Kona. There were so many different climate changes as you traveled around the Big Island, which has deserts, volcanoes and rainforests. I will put some more pictures up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment