Now available THE PROMISE and A TWIST OF FATE

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Check Your Shampoo Bottle

Check your shampoo bottle label


I had to share this with everyone...love it!

Check your shampoo bottle label.

I don’t know WHY I didn’t figure this out sooner!

It's the shampoo I use in the shower!

When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body and

(duh!) printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning…

FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY!

NO wonder I have been gaining weight!!!

Well! I have gotten rid of that shampoo and I am going to start using

Dawn dish soap instead.

Their label reads,

DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE.

Problem Solved!!!

If I don't answer the phone …I'll be in the shower!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment